FREE SoCal Trip Winning Short film or video must be about or for the USA's Juneteenth Celebrations.
Winning film or video screened at Rancho Cucamonga, Southern California's 2022 http://BlackMovieFest.com
1. Southern California Travel, Room & Board PAID for winner to attend plus their Work's WORLD PREMIERE screening during Oct. 8-10, 2022 Indigenous Film Retreats.
2. After which, the production is marketed into an Award winning Worldwide tour.
3. The winning Juneteenth celebration film or video production will be exclusively distributed on Inland Empire Films at https://StreamingFilmChannel.com
4. We are currently negotiating for a Juneteenth Eve - Center of Hollywood - Sneak Peek Screening.
1. Winning under 16 minutes in length short film or video must be about or for the USA's Juneteenth Celebrations.
2. Winning filmmaker, video content creator or film's internal marketing representative must be present for ALL IFR activities at Southern California's 10/8-10/2022 Rancho Cucamonga (45 miles east of Hollywood) Short Film Marketing Retreats.
3. Winning film or video agrees to be marketed exclusively by WalkerEntertainerAcademy.com
4. Winning film or video agrees to be distributed exclusively by Inland Empire Films at https://StreamingFilmChannel.com
5. Juneteenth.Rocks Short Film Competition reserves the right to announce additional Rules & Terms herein.
Please log in to write a review!